[or-roots] query etiquette

Paulette pswitzertatum at peoplepc.com
Wed Feb 28 17:00:31 PST 2007

This is very interesting information on Jamestown in 1619. I know the colonies were looking for people to come over from England. My husband's ancestor, Nathaniell T. Tatum came on "The Good Ship George" to Virginia in 1619. Fortunately, he prospered, bought land, married (first, Anne Underwood) and had children, one of whom was a Samuel Tatum. Other Samuel Tatums followed, through George, two James, to Landrine, Clinton Asbury, etc, down to my husband and now his first Tatum grandson.

By the way, the person who posted this has a Loftin in the name. Does this name relate to any Loftons? That's a name in the Tatum family as well.

Paulette