[or-roots] got a no Oregon favor to ask

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Fri Jan 5 07:13:07 PST 2007

I'll be out all day for a training seminar but might be able to check
tonight.

I looked at this on Heritage Quest and it is Edwin W.  Married 19 years to
this Emma.

1910 United States Federal Census 1910 United States Federal Census
Name:Edwin A Tack
[Edwin W Tack]
Age in 1910:  43
Estimated birth year:  abt 1867
Birthplace  :Illinois
Relation to Head of House:  Head
Father's Birth Place:  Illinois
Mother's Birth Place  :Illinois
Spouse's name:  Emma A
Home in 1910:Downers Grove Ward 2, Dupage, Illinois
Marital Status:  Married
Race:  White
Gender:  Male
Household Members:NameAge