[or-roots] got a no Oregon favor to ask

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Fri Jan 5 07:42:42 PST 2007

Les

Been awhile since I've seen one so screwed up.

Tack, Chas A head m w 35 m2 5
Chas A Jr Son (may have said something else, but now says son, I think) wife (crossed out) m w 30 [S]M
Dorthey wife (crossed out) son f w 4 [S]M 5 1/1

So, yes, Dorthey should be first, as wife, Chas Jr, second as son.

As to Edwin, the reference you gave has:

 Year: 1910; Census Place: Downers Grove Ward 2, Dupage, Illinois; Roll: T624_285; Page: 18B; Enumeration
District: 4; Image: 863.
Edwin A Tack 43
Emma A Tack 37
Arthur Tack JR. 16
Ross W Tack 9
Helen A Tack 5
Theodore F Tack 2 9/12

Emma and Edwin have been married for 19 years, so don't think this is your guy.  But, about Emma, she has
had five children, five living. She was born in Illinois, birthplaces of parents unknown.

I wasn't able to find Edwin and Augusta in the 1900, either, using first names with Edwin's birthplace and
date, or any other combination I could think of.

Do you have the names of any of the children?

Pat (in Tucson)