[or-roots] Need a look up in 1930 census

ViolaRae Kassing vkassing at mywdo.com
Sun Aug 10 06:42:08 PDT 2008

The family stories have Kathleen being of Native American descent. (1/2) Her
granddaughter's mother (who was killed in 1984) is supposed to have some
Native American history.  If I can prove enough, both the granddaughter and
her brother can apply for help with their education!

The granddaughter would be thrilled to have the knowledge to pass on to her
descendents.  She is a one in a million girl that anyone would be proud to
claim.  She is the daughter of my heart!!!
Viola;

I asked my Sister in law who is in the Cottage Grove Historical society to
see if she can come up with anything. Is there any specific information you
are looking for?