[or-roots] PS: Need a look up in 1930 census ON a LIGHTER note

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Mon Aug 11 18:45:21 PDT 2008

I'll bit, what the heck is a KU 64?

Certainly would have anything to do with age, I'm sure Bill is too much the
gentleman to bring up a subject like that.

I just realized I should have gotten on your NOrCal list a few weeks back
and advertised our family reunion, we probably woulda had more folks, we did
get one lady from the McNamara tribe that showed up solely because we ran an
item in the "Triplicate"

Except for me though about all of the folks were from the John Wall ma Ida
May Stockel line except for at least one couple from Marian Jessamine Wall a
walter Eugene Sykes. We had fun though and the McNamara lady turned out to
be someone Lisa's mother-in-law had been wondering about for years that she
had played with as a child.