[or-roots] Diamond Ranch, Oregon

Cuprum4445 at aol.com Cuprum4445 at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 12:12:47 PDT 2008

Glen,
Mildretta Adams' Dedication page in the Owyhee Cattlemen book says:   "In
Appreciation  I wish to thank my daughter, Alene Downing, for  her help and
encouragement in putting this book together.  To the many  people whom I have
interviewed through the years, who loaned me pictures and helped in many ways, I
thank you.  It would be impossible to name all of you."  Mildretta probably
returned the pictures she used in her book to those  she borrowed them from.
Sorry about that!    Gerrie

In a message dated 8/21/2008 12:57:59 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,