[or-roots] HARPOLE in 1851

Cuprum4445 at aol.com Cuprum4445 at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 20:10:31 PDT 2008

Dear Albert,

I'll start communicating with you off the list, as others may not be
interested in what I have to say about the 1851 Harpoles.  But if anyone is
interested, please contact me.  We visited the charming little Pioneer  Memorial
Cemetery in Brooks, Marion County, Oregon and were pleased to get the  feel of the
land where our Oregon Pioneers settled.  I will share  information I've
gathered, with the sources.  I'm interested in getting  your book when it's ready.

Respectfully,

Gerrie Stults

In a message dated 9/16/2008 8:25:34 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,