[or-roots] Hyster safety

Harguess, Dale dharguess at coastline.edu
Fri Sep 26 14:20:59 PDT 2008

Now you got my attention.  Although my grandmother could not be
described as a "Macho" woman, she did work in a Lumber camp and that is
where we think she met my grandfather.  She was a cook and so was he.  I
have tried in vain to find where the camp was but I do have a photo of
it along with the men standing outside and a few really big trees that
had been felled and were ready to be moved.  If I could find the right
camp then I might be able to find their marriage record.  This would
have been about 1918.
Dale