[or-roots] Grace G. (Garretson) Llewellyn

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Fri Apr 10 18:07:00 PDT 2009

BlankIngrid;

Yes that is the daughter-in-law of Eva and William Wallace Jr. I did have
her, compliments of a David Herzog Ancestry page. I don't recall if I ever
psyched it out for accuracy or not, I have up to Grace's paternal
grandparents in my family file. The Ensley Maxwell Llewellyn line I have
from some email I exchanged with someone, unfortunately I did not document
it well and don't know off the top of my head where or if the information is
still in my files. One of these folks, I think Ensley, was some kind
somebody in the military. If it was him I don't have it documented on his
family page either.

I have not seen those items you found on Heritage quest. I guess I did not
look for Grace and Kin considering I had her parents enough. Will have to
download that.

As to the Welsh origins, the is about the only non US birth declaration I
have seen. Perhaps several Llewellyn Clans came over, it is my understanding
that in Wales the surname is about like Smith, but you have to remember in
the bigger "World pond" they don't make such a big splash. Hmmm, maybe I
should take that back, I just checked wickie and it says there are about 3
million people in Wales. That makes the smallest county in Oregon;
Multnomah, only 2 1/2 times larger than Wales and they have as many people
as we have in the whole state. Obviously I missed something when I  spent a
day there in the '70's, I woulda sworn Springfield had more people??