[or-roots] Grace G. (Garretson) Llewellyn

ilightle2 at hotmail.com ilightle2 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:52:18 PDT 2009

Les,

HQ had a book titled Llewellyn, 24 pages of trees, but it wasn't loading right, with lot's of Wms - might have something if you're going further back then your Wm. & Eva.

I went back to the HQ reference you sent me on Peter Lightle and read further on into the biographies. A lot of those people were of German descent with the VA/PA emigration placement. It just might help narrow the towns & counties down. They tell us to look at the neighbors since they often moved around and resettled in the same areas together. If the front door doesn't work try the back door!

Still haven't got the Wagon train roster either but have a little more to go on - Paper-Trails - was a goose-egg. I hope they are still adding to their files.

Ingrid