[or-roots] New Site Design

ilightle2 at hotmail.com ilightle2 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:59:17 PDT 2009

Thank you Judy for all the links, especially the Access Genealogy 1930 Census.

I found it bombs less if you use their 'back' button rather than the one in the address bar and if you 'remove' the place first before jumping to another state. If you need to change names come all the way out and start fresh. I imagine they are getting a high volume of queries but suspect the beta components are also contributing to seeing the 'oops' screen. The save to file is also slow but a screen clipper (One Note) is my solution for that.

Ingrid