[or-roots] Goldson Cemetery Lane county Oregon

Barbara Wulf Wulf at bendbroadband.com
Mon Aug 10 07:08:57 PDT 2009

I got this e-mail from my brother:

I took a detour on my way there to see if I could find out anything about the Goldson Cemetery.  The latitude/longitude coordinates seem to pinpoint an area that is on private land almost 4 miles west of Goldson Road and just north of Highway 36.  About another 1/4 mile further west is the Goldson Grange, and in the lower level (basement?) of the Grange hall there is a small community library (see below).  The hours posted on the sign outside the library were "Thursdays, 12 - 4."  I would be willing to bet that the person running the library will have at least some information on the Goldson Cemetery.

Does anyone have more information on accessing the Goldson Cemetery??

Barb Wulf