[or-roots] NEWSOM CAMPGROUND (cem.) & OLINGER DLC (cem.)

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Wed Aug 12 09:27:36 PDT 2009

Nancy

According to "Salem Online History," the Capital Journal joined with the
Oregon Statesman to become the Statesman Journal Newspaper.

I would suggest both of these newspapers are in the Knight Library at U of
Oregon, and since you have a date, shouldn't be too hard for someone to
find.

It is not in GenealogyBank.com.

Pat

In Tucson