[or-roots] NEWSOM CAMPGROUND (cem.) & OLINGER DLC (cem.)

Marsha Bradley-Luthy pmml at meritel.net
Fri Aug 21 16:35:05 PDT 2009

Kith-n-Kin wrote:

Nancy I have that James McCubbin was living in Marion Co. when his Daughter Ruth married.  But Ruth
Lived if memory serves me right in Leabon ????? I know I have the information.  I did look it up and couldnt
find it.  I believe it was the Lewis family information because Ruths husband mother was a genealogist from
way back and her information is under Poly (Mary) Lewis.  Her son married the Leabo, Ruths husband.

> Nancy

According to “Salem Online History,” the Capital Journal joined with the Oregon Statesman to become the Statesman Journal Newspaper.

I would suggest both of these newspapers are in the Knight Library at U of Oregon, and since you have a date, shouldn’t be too hard for someone to find.

It is not in GenealogyBank.com.

Pat
In Tucson