[or-roots] NEWSOM CAMPGROUND (cem.) & OLINGER DLC (cem.)

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Fri Aug 21 17:13:09 PDT 2009

Yes, James and family are living in Lebanon, OR. in the 1870 census. So Polly (Mary) Lewis mother to Ruth's husband Leabo has done the family history? It's Ironic Ruth McCubbins married a Leabo & my gggGrandfather's 2nd wife Barbara (Allen) McCubbins was married to 2 different Lewis borthers at different times & this Polly (Mary) has a last name Lewis also. I wonder if we would find her genealogy work at the Knight Library or ?

Thanks, Nancy