[or-roots] Snow & Winter - no genealgoy

SUZANNE THOMAS suz_es at msn.com
Mon Feb 9 09:03:18 PST 2009

I wonder if the Yamhill County Historical Museum http://www.oregonmuseums.org/SectionIndex.asp?SectionID=36
which has a vintage equipment collection.  I don't know if they have all their equipment out yet as this is a new site for them.

Suzanne
Thomas
"The word Mother is more a verb than a noun, for it is the actions that makes one a Mother."

Grandparent Advocate partnered with Yamhill County Family & Youth
GrandFamilies Association of Yamhill County, Grandparents raising Grandchildren
Oregon Family Support Network, www.OFSN.org
"I am NOT insane, I have been tested!"