[or-roots] Need obit, Geo. J. Malsey d Portland OR May 9, 1988

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Fri Feb 20 15:40:40 PST 2009

Carroll; We've probably had this converstion before and I just have
forgotten it; are your Napiers connected to this bunch;

1.  WILLIAM1 NAPIER was born 1803 in Ireland.  He married JANE LANGE.  She
was born Abt. 1810 in Scotland.

Notes for WILLIAM NAPIER:
1803 date from Pat A. email which will get archived some day. Les C. 2008

Notes for JANE LANGE:
Cindi had given me Waddell for maiden name, but Joseph Fleming Napier death
Certificate says Jane Lange Napier for her name. Also from Pat A.

Children of WILLIAM NAPIER and JANE LANGE are:
	i.	HUGH NAPIER.
	ii.	MATTIE NAPIER, m. ? PROVO.
2.	iii.	JANE NAPIER, b. 04 April 1842, Port Robinson, Ontario, Canada; d. 08
October 1924, Crescent City, Del Norte Co., California.
	iv.	JOSEPH FLEMING NAPIER9,10, b. 03 May 1846, Canada; m. CLARA ?13; b.
Abt. 1841, Indiana.

Generation No. 2

2.  JANE NAPIER (WILLIAM1) was born 04 April 1842 in Port Robinson, Ontario,
Canada, and died 08 October 1924 in Crescent City, Del Norte Co.,
California15,16.  She married (1) JOHN PURDY 23 December 1862 in St.
Catherine's, Ontario, Canada.  He was born in Louth, Ontario, Canada, and
died Bef. 1870.  She married (2) NICHOLAS TACK, JR. 30 June 1874 in Crescent
City, Ca, son of NICHOLAS TACK and ELEANOR MEGARGE.  He was born 31 August
1834 in Philadelphia, Pa18, and died 23 June 1917 in Alameda Co.,
California.

Nicholas Tack Jr. was my great uncle.