[or-roots] Need obit, Geo. J. Malsey d Portland OR May 9, 1988

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 14:31:04 PST 2009

Would SKS please do a look-up for the obit for George  Joseph Malsey who died
May 9, 1988. He was my half uncle by marriage to  Rebecca Marrie Napier. She
apparently d in Millbrae, San Mateo, CA on Apr. 1,  1986. Am also needing her
obit and their marriage date.

Rebecca was my mother's half sister and the family had  little to no contact
with her that I know of. Geo. waa b July 8, 1911. Rebecca  on Nov 16, 1914, bo
th in Portland, OR..

I have a lot of information on Rebecca's paternal  ancestory if anyone is
interested in this family.

Thanking you in advance
Carroll Cooper Summers
Salem, OR