[or-roots] Where is everyone

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 09:59:14 PDT 2009

In a message dated 7/19/2009 9:52:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
royblaine at msn.com writes:

Three  good placesto look (if you an get there): The Morrow County
Recorders' Office  has a lot of original material ranging from tax rolls to
coroners' inquests.  Also in Heppner the historical ociety museum has old newspapers
and  collections of photographs that are very worthwhile resources.  Old
Circuit Court records have been moved to Salem mosty, with a few stored at
the  Umatilla Courthouse in Pendleton.

Thank you, Roy
That sounds like a great place to look -- at the old newspapers.
Now, if I could just figure out when, I'd like to do that.

Linda VanOrden, President
Junction City Historical Society
Junction City, OR
_LinLouVan at aol.com_ (mailto:LinLouVan at aol.com)