[or-roots] Where is everyone

Babe Fain bfain at frontiernet.net
Sun Jul 19 11:37:39 PDT 2009

Hi Lillian

My first husband, CL Pierce's great grandparent's were from Scio, Linn
County, Oregon.  Their names were William M. Pierce and Dora B. Royce.  They
were married in Oregon 1885.  Samuel Andrew Pierce and Emily Jane Turnage
were his parents and they came from Missouri.  They were married 02 Nov
1854, Linn County, Oregon.

Children of William Pierce and Dora B. Royce are

ADORIA ELIZABETH PIERCE, b. 02 Oct 1855, Scio, Linn County, Oregon.

WILLIAM M. PIERCE, b. Jan 1859, Scio, Linn County, Oregon; d. 18 Jul 1938,
Baker City, Baker County, Oregon.

MARTHA A. PIERCE, b. 1860, Scio, Linn County, Oregon; m. GEORGE SLAVINS, 04
Nov 1888, Oregon.

RILEY THOMAS PIERCE, b. 30 Aug 1862, Scio, Linn County, Oregon; d. 23 Jul
1937, Douglas Co. Hospital, Roseburg, Douglas County, Oregon.

MARY E. PIERCE, b. 1864, Scio, Linn County, Oregon.

ANDREW PIERCE, b. 1866, Sciom, Linn County, Oregon; d. 10 Sep 1946, Linn
County, Oregon1.

POLLY PIERCE, b. Apr 1870, Scio, Linn County, Oregon.

DELILAH PIERCE, b. Aug 1877, Stayton, Marion County, Oregon.

If you want more information I am willing to share.  How are you related?

Respectfully

Babe Fain

  _____