[or-roots] 'calendar of wills'

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Mon Jun 1 00:27:38 PDT 2009

You can use print screen by having the text you want to keep on view and
hitting the print screen button, then if you don't have a better image
editing program you can use good old windows paint (should be in accessories
under programs in your start menu) you will past the whole screen shot in to
paint, then you will want to select the actual portion of that image you
want and copy it and paste it in a new window. If you are planning to print
it either save it somewhere else and have windows picture and fax viewer
print it or beware of the print setup, Paint defaults to painting any image
no matter how big or smal on four sheets of paper which can be a little
irritating. You fix that by going into page set up and in the lower right
corner change the boxes to "fit to" 1 by 1 pages instead of the default 2 by
2

Another option if the original image is pretty clean and has no pictures or
drawings is to click on "view plain text" jsut under the download button and
save it that way. You will want to revert to image and proof read before you
exit the book however.