[or-roots] A. J. Richardson & Adair Co, Iowa

Cuprum4445 at aol.com Cuprum4445 at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 19:51:15 PDT 2009

Pat - I have several publications regarding Adair Co, Iowa.

I don't see an Andrew Jackson Richardson, but here are excerpts of
Richardson's in
"INSCRIPTIONS   CEMETERY INDEX   ADAIR CO.,  IOWA   1799 - 1976":
RICHARDSON:  Mary J. 1830 - 1893; Isaac H. 1859 - 1913; Laura  Frances 1890
- 1970; George Adrian 1897 - 1916; Nathan G. d 1 May 1888;  John J. 1842 -
1922; Frances Jane 1848 - 1940; Ina 1876 - 1951; Edwin LeRoy 1869  - 1958;
Lois E. 1894 - 1903; George 1867 - 1946; Bertha 1869 - 1955.   There's a bit
more information on some of these Richardson's.  Let me  know if you want
any of it.

Gerrie, in Idaho

In a message dated 5/31/2009 6:51:51 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,