[or-roots] Llewellyn - Howell marriage

Broad1000 at aol.com Broad1000 at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 10:50:43 PDT 2009

Last weekend I was just given a receipt written on a torn off piece of
paper dated 1854 in which Henderson Luelling (alternative spelling) was to
give 21 lbs. of apple seeds ??? to be delivered to Philip Foster in Eagle
Creek.  I don't have the receipt in front of me so I'm not sure of the
intermediate person.

Joanne Broadhurst
Philip Foster Farm National Historic Site

In a message dated 6/3/2009 6:34:11 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,