[or-roots] intresting names/marrying cousins

cjp joppe cjpjoppe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 11:39:10 PDT 2009

..OR as in the case of a good friend whose parents were cousins, 7 out of 8 siblings, as well as their mother and father all have, (or have already died from)  Huntington's disease - if they had married strangers/non carriers, there would have been a 50/50 with the children (even those not developing/dying from the disease would have been carriers)

carole
cjpjoppe at yahoo.com
... unwrap each day as a precious gift