[or-roots] Oregon pioneers from Washington County Arkansas

Harguess, Dale dharguess at coastline.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:20:56 PST 2009

Hi again,
Did I ever respond to this?  I am old, so can't remember.
Dale

Okay Dale---gender fixed!!!  :)))

Where in Umatilla County?  Reuben Woody apparently died there...he was
there
in the 1880 census.  Heppner precinct.  Listed as a farmer.

1870 he was still in Linn County, Albany precinct.

1860, Brownsville, Linn County, Post Office is what is listedon the
census
schedule.

We have a son, named Dale.

Diane