[or-roots] F.S. Dunning, Undertakers & Embalmers???

Sharon Ryan sharonor at aracnet.com
Thu Mar 26 07:10:37 PDT 2009

Hi Marcus:

The address that Verdena gave you below is for Mt. View Cemetery in Oregon
City.

As far as F.S. Dunning Undertakers they were in business in the 1880's under
the names Dunning, Dunning & Co, Dunning & Campion and Dunning & McEntee.
All of their records whatever there was are now with Hennessey, Goetsch &
McGee, Portland, who are still in business today.  You can contact them to
see what they have from the Dunning Undertakers.

Sharon
 <mailto:Sharon at m> Sharon at HeritageTrailpress.com

Watch for the Oregon Birth Index coming soon.

  _____