[or-roots] F.S. Dunning, Undertakers & Embalmers???

mflansburg at comcast.net mflansburg at comcast.net
Sat Mar 28 15:42:10 PDT 2009

Thanks everyone!!!

Marcus
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sharon Ryan" <sharonor at aracnet.com>
To: "or-roots mail list" <or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 7:10:37 AM GMT -07:00 U.S. Mountain Time (Arizona)
Subject: Re: [or-roots] F.S. Dunning, Undertakers & Embalmers???

Hi Marcus:

The address that Verdena gave you below is for Mt. View Cemetery in Oregon City.

As far as F.S. Dunning Undertakers they were in business in the 1880's under the names Dunning, Dunning & Co, Dunning & Campion and Dunning & McEntee.  All of their records whatever there was are now with Hennessey, Goetsch & McGee, Portland, who are still in business today.  You can contact them to see what they have from the Dunning Undertakers.

Sharon
Sharon@ Sharon@ H eritageTrailpress.com

W atch for the Oregon Birth Index coming soon.