[or-roots] DLC Maps

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Fri May 22 16:21:40 PDT 2009

Pat;

Did you get it through the Marion County surveyors office, I would assume
that is where the information is housed;

http://www.co.marion.or.us/PW/Survey/govcorner.htm

from Bill Em;

http://www.blm.gov/or/pubroom/files/ORWA-BLM-MINING-PACKET.pdf

will get you a pdf on mining claims, but it is only useful to those wishing
to file a mineral claim.

There is a link at;
http://www.blm.gov/or/landrecords/landrecords.php

for mineral suveys, but I can't find anyway to bring up a specific one?? I
give up there doesn't appear to be any thing in that link any where near
Silverton.

Gotta go take a nap.

les

My current dilemma is that I can't find the source for the plat parameters
I'm using for this township. I know it was done in 1969, and presume there
are others for the other townships, but my Googling is not finding it.

For anyone who wants to help, it's "Marion County Public domain land and
Mineral Titles, 1969."
<