[or-roots] beta version Family Search

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 18 10:06:07 PST 2009

ilightle2 at hotmail.com wrote:

> Hi Ronda,
>
> New Family Search is a pilot version of the LDS Family Search.  ...
> Testing (and I guess access) is only going on in a few parts of the
> country last I heard.

from my AncestralQuest source --

"By way of an update, nearly all of the LDS membership is now able to
access NFS -- there are still some areas where access is still not
available to LDS members. We are told that soon after all of the LDS
members have access, the New FamilySearch system will be available to
the general public. To those of you that would like access to these new
features -- the wait won't be much longer."

Bill Strickland