[or-roots] newFamilySearch

Tracy Tallman lacquer at comcast.net
Wed Nov 18 11:21:44 PST 2009

I don't know if I saw all the posts, but Washington Death Certificates
1907-1960 (and many other things) are online at www.familysearchlabs.org  I
page down and use "record search" and then limit my search to Washington
Death Certificates by choosing "collection" on the left and then "Washington
Death Certificates."

If this has already been said, I apologize.

Tracy