[or-roots] Lincoln county graduation card

George Ross ross1948 at bendcable.com
Thu Nov 19 23:53:40 PST 2009

Robyn....Please know that I have not forgotten you!  The graduation announcement was at my fingertips for quite a while..but when I offer it to someone....it plays a disappearing trick.  I've arranged all kinds and numbers of photos since last May and I know it is probably tucked somewhere safe!  Thanks for your patience!  Julie