[or-roots] Casebeer article

Beth Perry Johnston bethperryjohnston at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 06:48:28 PST 2009

FWIW, I had no trouble reading the article by clicking on the first link
(Accomplishments go on and on), but clicking on the second link ("To read
the article . . .") did take me to a page requiring a subscription.

Beth

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 6:44 AM, Robyn Greenlund <rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Unfortunately you have to be a subscriber to read the article. I think Bob
> is still a member of the group, but he won't be able to read it either...
>
> Robyn
>
> Interested in Oregon History? Check out my webpages at
> coquillevalley.org or genealogytrails.com (Coos & Curry Counties)

"A busily sniffing dog reading its scent version of the morning newspaper."
Dawn Ackerman

http://bethnewport.redbubble.com/