[or-roots] How to find Military History?

Gary and Lola Brumbaugh garybrum at proaxis.com
Mon Nov 30 09:17:10 PST 2009

Hi Ronda---You need to know where they were and the approximate dates that
they were there. Armed with that info go to http://military.usmedals.com
<http://military.usmedals.com/>  and select the branch of the service. When
you click on a medal the requirements for that medal will come up and you
can decide if that medal applies. Of course the best info would be in their
military records. Obtaining them can be very difficult if you are not the
next of kin.---Gary

  _____