[or-roots] How to find Military History?

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 30 09:49:27 PST 2009

Good old Google -- it finds this, just that "this" does not link to the
right page -- it is page 55

http://www.findagrave.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=584988&fpart=55

      WW2 Vets honoring thread - Find A Grave Forums
      <http://www.findagrave.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=584988&fpart=55>

My uncle Pvt Jesse Brennan Keller and his twin brothers-in-law PFC Floyd
S. Phillips and PFC Loyd S. Phillips All three killed in action in 1945. ...
www.findagrave.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat...fpart...

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=keller&GSfn=jesse&GSbyrel=in&GSdyrel=in&GSst=50&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=19889514&
Pvt Jess:
On July 28, 1941, he was united in marriage to Della Phillips. Della's
twin brothers, PFC Floyd S.
<http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=phillips&GSfn=floyd&GSbyrel=in&GSdyrel=in&GSob=n&GSsr=41&GRid=10140266&>
and PFC Loyd S. Phillips
<http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=phillips&GSsr=41&GScid=1976551&GRid=10140270&>,
were also killed in action in 1945.

"Brennan was artistically gifted; left handed but primary teachers
forced him to use his right hand. I could see how frustrating it was as
we attended a one room school. Good person, kind and generous, caring, a
perfectionist. He was a chemist for Weyerhauser Pulp Mill in Longview.
His hobbies were gardening, photography and furniture making. He is
buried alongside our mother, Ella." Bonnilee Keller Tuttle (sister).

Family links:
 Parents:
  Clate LeRoy Keller (1893 - 1977)
<http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=19889738>
  Ella Kathryn Renfro Keller (1894 - 1977)
<http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=19889438>

includes link to Bill and Elaine Schrock
<http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=mr&MRid=46915548>, and
photos and links to the Phillips brothers