[or-roots] New database of Early Oregonians added to StateArchives website

Robyn Greenlund rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 11:56:38 PST 2009

I also found several errors and omissions, as if the Coos and Curry census information hasn't been made available yet.

It would be helpful to have a source key link, so that the sources can be researched. For example, I'm pretty sure DC is a donation land claim, but don't know about many of the others.

 Robyn

Interested in Oregon History? Check out my webpages at
coquillevalley.org or genealogytrails.com (Coos & Curry Counties)