[or-roots] New database of Early Oregonians added to StateArchives website

MStang5165 at aol.com MStang5165 at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 12:23:13 PST 2009

As one of the volunteers who has worked on this database the past five
years I hope all of you will be a little tolerant when you find errors!  This
has been a monumental project requiring checking and more checking. We
realize that it is not perfect but hope that you will welcome it as an
additional tool in your Oregon research! It is still a work in  progress.

By the way, DC stands for Death Certificate - Donation Land Claim is  DLC.
                  Mimi Stang