[or-roots] errors

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Mon Nov 30 20:52:00 PST 2009

Mimi;

I can certainly understand that. In my attempt to compile a database for one
cememtery, after error checking section one for the third time, I gave a
printout to another memeber of the genealogy society for a "final" proof. I
still had almost a hundred errors.

I finally learned that the only way I can get them correct is take a picture
and transcribe from that; I should be down to just 20 or 30 errors per
section.