[or-roots] New database of Early Oregonians added toStateArchives website

Harguess, Dale dharguess at coastline.edu
Mon Nov 30 13:40:10 PST 2009

I hope you don't think that I was being critical by mentioning the error
I found.  Believe me I know what a huge job this is and I do appreciate
that it is being done by volunteers.  I have done some work for the DAR
so I know how tedious it can be and I would never complain, this was
just a comment so that people can be aware that nothing that is ever
transcribed is perfect.

Cheers,

Dale