[or-roots] PS: wait 50 years death certificates

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 10:08:56 PST 2010

Immediate family members can get death certificates from vital records, if you are not an immediate family member you can get the record but you must have a noterized letter from an immediate family member, my wife just went through that with her cousin who wanted to get a death certificate for my wife's father.

anyone who is not an immediate family member has to wait 50 years, other then what i mentioned above.

forgive my typing I got a steroid injection in my shoulder and had a reaction to it so my arm does not function well right now.

Glen Jones Portland