[or-roots] Keizers - Les Chapman

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Thu Jan 28 20:46:52 PST 2010

Pat; I suggest you don't bother to do any look up for me until (if ever) I
get back to retry asking for more info. I just discovered some of the
information I was suggesting you look for already in the file where I keep
research relevant to the Keizers (they fall under the heading of Hansen in
my research)

Further if anyone is interested in Joseph Hess and Mary Louise Keizer they
will find;

http://mcclure.freeservers.com/jowhes.htm

interesting, that site also has a separate site on their son Alexander.

I also find that I never finished processing all of the Keizer info
Stephanie had and further I need to share with her what I have found if I
ever get what I have in the Hansen folder all taken care of.

Not to mention I find I mostly have more info (so far) than is on the Early
Oregonions database.

I am putting together an email to send them with some breif notes and my
sources.