[or-roots] I.O.O.F cemetery

Roosier at aol.com Roosier at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 09:32:59 PST 2010

Good morning,
I had a question about the cemetery in Springfield. My Great  Aunt, Lillie
Gibbs, is suppose to be buried there, but I hav'nt been able  to find her
listed any where.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!   What is the new
name of the cemetery??
Thanks again,
Gail in cloudy, cold Klamath Falls

In a message dated 1/29/2010 7:58:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,