[or-roots] OHS Index card McCubbins

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Wed Mar 10 10:31:08 PST 2010

Hi Glen -

Thanks, I called them & the nice lady transferred me to an answering machine to leave my request. I also went to the Oregon State Archives site online & requested it too. I am really excited & wonder if it will have anything new for me. Thanks, Nancy

Library
      Admission Rates
            Members   Free
            Adults   $11.00
            Students (over 18 years)   $9.00
            Seniors (over 60 years)   $9.00
            Youth (6 - 18 years)   $5.00
            Children (5 years and under)   Free

      Become a member and your Admission is FREE. Find out more here.

      Hours for the Research Library
      Beginning Thursday, April 2nd, the Oregon Historical Society’s Research Library will be open to the public each week according to the following schedule:

            Thursday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

            Friday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

            Saturday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.