[or-roots] Oregon death records

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 14:42:33 PST 2011

Thank you, Pat.
That works.
Linda

In a message dated 12/9/2011 2:31:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Kith-n-Kin at cox.net writes:

Sorry,  Linda
Try  this
_http://www.dhs.state.or.us/dhs/doweb/ccnames/ccnames.cfml_
(http://www.dhs.state.or.us/dhs/doweb/ccnames/ccnames.cfml)
Then,  to get the whole list, click in the box that says “Enter county code”
 and  erase anything in the box, so it is blank. Then, click on “look up
codes.”  This gets you the entire list.
Otherwise,  if you already have a code, put that code in the box.
Pat