[or-roots] Need help with newspaper research

Robyn Greenlund rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 12:06:04 PST 2011

Linda-

I have also used Genealogybank to do newspaper research, and have found that
this missing second piece of an article does happen on occasion. What I have
found works best is to click on the icon for the whole page where the article is
located, then look in that full page for the continuation of the article. This
icon is located on the toolbar near the top right of the screen, two icons to
the left of the 'pdf' one. You can then zoom in on the whole page, continue to
the next page, and hopefully find where the article continued.

You can also view the article in a PDF file (by clicking on the PDF) - that way
if Genealogybank had both pieces of the article available, you would see both on
a single screen.

 Robyn
rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com

Interested in Coos County History? Check out my webpages at
genealogytrails.com, coquillevalley.org, or orgenweb.org