[or-roots] Need help with newspaper research

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 12:22:41 PST 2011

Thank you, Robyn. I just knew there was someone out there smarter than me.
I've been trying some of those icons without much success. But you helped
me  figure it out. The 9-line story was broken up by about a 6-8"
advertisement for  Cuticura Soap to cure Pimples -- six lines above and three lines
below! Go  figure.

Linda VanOrden, President
Junction City Historical Society

In a message dated 2/14/2011 12:06:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,