[or-roots] finding graves

Diane whitehillranch at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 24 08:44:35 PST 2011

Has anyone used, or know of an organization that has used ground penetrating radar to locate grave sites?

Here in Paisley, we are going to begin making ---suggestions are also welcome....headstones to identify the graves that we know who is there in that plot.  We are positive there are more sites in the cemetery that are not on the map.  And, naturally we want to locate those unmarked graves.

I welcome all comments, pro and con on using GPR.  Costs involved?  Company used?

If you wish to e-mail me privately   whitehillranch at centurytel.net  is my address.

There are sites outside the cemetery within the town that in personal diary 's there is mention of a child being buried in the yard.  We would also like to be able to ID these spots.

Many thanks for you help.

Diane