[or-roots] Hiram Powell's "Remembrance"

Anne Comer comerslr at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 28 21:57:37 PST 2011

Dear Dorothy,
Did you see this at the very bottom of the document?

> Contributed to the San Luis Obispo County Genealogical Society
> Mike Harper
> Only surviving Grandson of Hiram C Powell
> 25 Grandfather Powell kept a daily journal from this point on, which
> I have,
> but decided to edit before I included it.

That's all I can see.  If you want to contact Mike Harper you might
try contacting the San Luis Obispo Co. Genealogical Society. They
might be able to put you in contact with him.

Love,  Anne

On Jan 28, 2011, at 6:38 PM, kat1928 at integrity.com wrote:

> Last year, I downloaded "Remembrance"  Hiram Cornelius Powell.
>
> I need to find out who put it onto the web page.  I need to contact
> them.
>

> Dorothy Webb
>
> kat1928 at integrity.com

> Hosted by the Oregon State Library. The Library is not responsible
> for content.
> Questions related to message content should be directed to list
> owner(s) or the sender of the message, by phone or email.
> Technical questions? Call 503-378-8800.

"God has cared for these trees, saved them from drought,
disease, avalanches and a thousand tempests and floods.
But He cannot save them from fools."    --  John Muir