[or-roots] Genealogy Bank

Denise Sproed DeniseSproed at onlinenw.com
Sun Jan 30 09:40:04 PST 2011

Hi Babe,

  I signed up for Genealogy Bank on a special offer.  I have found helpful fun articles every time I get a chance to focus searches.  It takes a bit to learn how to narrow the searches down but the coverage for early Oregon in the Oregonian is very good.  They have put some of Eastern Oregon papers online as well.  I find it to be helpful for my research.

Denise Sproed (researching many Oregon pioneers but especially GILLIAM, GAGE, AGEE, SHAFF, BLAKELY, MATTHEWS, & LIVINGSTON this week)

A member of the Association of Professional Genealogists

The web page I made for my parents is at:  http://freepages.family.rootsweb.com/~merritt/

My genealogy related pages are at:
http://freepages.misc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~merritt/
and http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~merritt/
The latter created using John Cardinal's Second Site

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/