[or-roots] Oregon State Archives closed the morning of July 27

Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 18:01:47 PDT 2011

Hi Viola Rae,

You may want to look at  <http://www.raogk.org> www.raogk.org  They have
three people in Malheur County.  They have volunteered the following:

Gravestone pictures. Vale, Ontario and Nyssa.

Still photos of tombstones and Public Records lookups and copying.

Gravestone pictures. I will travel to Ontario and Vale and the surrounding
area within 20 miles.

I hope that is helpful.

Ronda