[or-roots] Oregon State Archives closed the morning of July 27

ViolaRae Kassing vkassing at mywdo.com
Thu Jul 21 19:17:14 PDT 2011

I have the gravestone pictures.  What I need is copies of the marriage of
Viola GOODRICH & Frederick William STACEY  26 jun 1890

Death cert for Viola 18 Aug 1949 And Frederick William 18 dec 1945

Birth cert for Richard Goodrich STACEY 3 mar 1911

Death cert for Layfayette W GOODRICH 21 sep 1918 and Lucy Jane GOODRICH 1927

This would be of immense help.  Would you believe it is the first four
generations I'm having to "prove"  so my sister can join the DAR? I am
willing to send a gratuity to make it worth your while!  (And lots of
prayers and well wishes!)

Viola